The Code Platoon Apprenticeships are a hallmark of our program. Apprenticeship Partners employ the top graduates from each In-Person cohort for a three to six-month paid apprenticeship in a developer-orientated role. Apprenticeship Partners have offered more than 85% of apprenticeship students full-time employment after their internship.
For their commitment to supporting Code Platoon graduates, Apprenticeship Sponsors receive:
- Direct-access to our top graduates
- Opportunity to present company information to the class
- Guaranteed match of graduates for Apprenticeship opportunities
- Dedicated access to our Career Services specialists
Preferred Hiring Partners
Code Platoon provides opportunities for our graduates to connect with a select group of hiring companies through our Preferred Hiring Partners program.
Preferred Hiring Partners receive:
- Early student engagement through “Lightning Talk” presentations
- Exclusive access to graduates not participating in the Apprenticeship program.
- A resume book with graduate backgrounds/Areas of expertise/Interests/LinkedIn
- Regular check-in sessions with our Career Services specialists
Our Volunteer Partners program enlists corporate professionals to assist our Veterans and military spouses in transitioning from the military to civilian careers in software engineering and development!
Opportunities for Volunteer Partners include:
“Our partnership with Code Platoon not only helps DRW fill open jobs but provides an opportunity to Veterans and military spouses to have a career in technology, ensuring we are doing our part to take care of those who have sacrificed so much. It’s a win-win-win.”
DRW and Code Platoon: A White Paper
DRW, a Chicago-based, technology-driven principal trading firm, has been a trusted partner of Code Platoon since 2016, when the firm’s Chief Information Officer, Seth Thomson, recognized the power of Code Platoon to help find undiscovered, well-trained, and talented Veterans and spouses who could add value to his teams.
“DRW was an early adopter of Code Platoon and took a chance on our training program,” said Rod Levy, founder and Executive Director, Code Platoon. “Their seal of approval has helped cement Code Platoon as a premier coding Bootcamp. DRW has incredibly high standards and so for others in the space to see their involvement in the program and the success graduates were having was a game-changer.”