Code Platoon’s immersive curriculum combines theory and practice, and we have a proven track record in training excellent software engineers from a variety of military backgrounds. Code Platoon trained software engineers will contribute and add value to your team.
To date, Code Platoon has trained more than 370 new software engineers who have successfully been hired at world-class enterprises that span multiple industries. We work with companies of all sizes.
Code Platoon is committed to helping our corporate partners find the best junior software engineers.
The Code Platoon Apprenticeships are a hallmark of our program. Apprenticeship Partners employ the top graduates from each In-Person cohort for a three to six-month paid apprenticeship in a developer-orientated role. Apprenticeship Partners have offered more than 85% of apprenticeship students full-time employment after their internship.
For their commitment to supporting Code Platoon graduates, Apprenticeship Sponsors receive:
- Direct-access to our top graduates
- Opportunity to present company information to the class
- Guaranteed match of graduates for Apprenticeship opportunities
- Dedicated access to our Career Services specialists
Preferred Hiring Partners
Code Platoon provides opportunities for our graduates to connect with a select group of hiring companies through our Preferred Hiring Partners program.
Preferred Hiring Partners receive:
- Early student engagement through “Lightning Talk” presentations
- Exclusive access to graduates not participating in the Apprenticeship program.
- A resume book with graduate backgrounds/Areas of expertise/Interests/LinkedIn
- Regular check-in sessions with our Career Services specialists
Our Volunteer Partners program enlists corporate professionals to assist our Veterans and military spouses in transitioning from the military to civilian careers in software engineering and development!
Opportunities for Volunteer Partners include:
Want to learn more about Code Platoon’s Corporate Partners programs? Contact us!